Friday, April 11

Erase, replace, start from scratch.

Hello my dearly beloved followers/readers/passengers

As you may or may not know, I deleted all my posts from my blog, this also counts for my co-operation with Zalando etc. This does not mean that I will not blog about fashion and beauty and so on anymore, it just means that I matured (a little bit) and found out that there is a lot more to life than this. My blog will be about my life and my adventures in the advertising world as well. However, this still has a bit of a low point, unfortunately.

By the time you read my last posts more than a year ago, I was an unexperienced Communication student in the heart of Antwerp. These days I am a 21 years old Commercial Communication student with some experience! I had an awesome internship in a digital advertising agency in the heart of Antwerp called Make Agency. This agency specializes in online campaigns, website, flash banners and social media campaigns! I could benefit and experience all these aspects of the agency. It really was an awesome time!

These days I'm working on a public awareness campaign for the Antwerp Police Department. There is not much more I can tell about, but I hope it will turn out great! For this project, international students from countries like The Netherlands, Great Britain and Austria will visit us in May!

More adventures will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment